• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2016 190 FSH Seadek

Jfraz34

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Does anyone know where or if you can buy 1pc of Seadek? Lost the rear starboard side from the swim platform this weekend. Procrastination caught up to me! Should have reattached sooner!!

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Jetboat pilot will sell pieces. they are good people. If you bought it yourself or know who you got it from they will normally help you out when you lose a piece because it’s not really supposed to come off. I believe the swim platform on FSH is a problem I would’ve lost mine I stuck it back on with contact cement. I believe the problem with adhesives is the same as with paint. The EPA makes you take all of the good stuff out that causes them to work and then the product sucks.

Jfraz34

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I did look for them on there site but haven't had a chance to call to see if I could get an individual piece. Thanks for the info!

Jfraz34

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Called them, just haven't had time to reply. You were exactly right. They were great to work with and they are getting it replaced. After working with them on this they have earned a customer for life just because of their customer service.

SoFla190FD

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I've purchased the full Sea-Deck Kit, Thrust Vector/Lateral Thruster combo, Console cup holder/organizer and leaning post risers. They have been a pleasure to work with! Kim and Kelly are great!!!