• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2016 AR 192 - w/ Galv Trlr - DC Area - Pics Added - $26.8k - Sale Pending - 5/4/21

KingCold

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Good boat with like new trailer. We have a 2017 FSH 190 as well, and my kids enjoy it more. Realizing we don’t need both right now.

- 828 hours - well maintained
- Interior is in great shape
- A few hull dings here and there
- Newer mooring cover and bimini
- wear ring replaced last season
- Galvanized trailer (like new, barely used)
- Clean clear title in hand, no liens
- Lift kept

This is a sweet boat with the new tower design and the non-interference engine. Please don’t waste my time and I won’t waste yours.

$26,800

Attachments

Last edited:

SOMD Terp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Have you taken any more pictures yet?

SOMD Terp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Ha it’s all good. Not gonna blame you for enjoying that view on a nice day. I’m in the market for a 19ft, but not sure it’s exactly what I’m looking for, so no need to rush on my account

KingCold

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Bump.

KevJul2019

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ha it’s all good. Not gonna blame you for enjoying that view on a nice day. I’m in the market for a 19ft, but not sure it’s exactly what I’m looking for, so no need to rush on my account
I have a 2015 SX192 for sale. 130 hours.

SOMD Terp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have a 2015 SX192 for sale. 130 hours.
Thanks, I see your post. Michigan is probably a little far for me (Maryland) and my budget is on the lower side. Somewhat looking for a slightly older, probably stock/basic 190 to fit that budget. Unless I get really lucky. Good luck with your sale.

KevJul2019

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks, I see your post. Michigan is probably a little far for me (Maryland) and my budget is on the lower side. Somewhat looking for a slightly older, probably stock/basic 190 to fit that budget. Unless I get really lucky. Good luck with your sale.
$26500. Too much?

SOMD Terp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
$26500. Too much?
Unfortunately, yep. I’m in no rush to buy and prices seem to be dropping a little. I’m looking to stay closer to $20k, which happens, but still is a bit of a find.

KingCold

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length

adamncincy

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks sharp!

Ribs77

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is pretty in-line with what I'm looking for, but I'm a little concerned about the hours.

Is it really 828 hours? That's a lot higher than most used boats I see. That's somewhere between 12-25k miles depending on average speed, which should be perfectly fine for a modern engine, but I'm not familiar enough with boats to know if this is a concern.

For what it's worth, I come from the motorcycle world, where mileage expectations are weirdly low. You'll see a 10 year old bike with 7k miles on it, which to me, is ridiculous. I'd rather have a bike that someone has ridden and maintained consistently, because to some extent, that's what keeps it in good running order.

I own (and am selling) a 2008 motorcycle with 48,000 miles on it which is WAY more than most of that era, but I know the bike is good for easily another 50-100k if maintained.

So...828 hours? Any concern or is that just a sign of a lovingly used and maintained boat :D

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
This is pretty in-line with what I'm looking for, but I'm a little concerned about the hours.

Is it really 828 hours? That's a lot higher than most used boats I see. That's somewhere between 12-25k miles depending on average speed, which should be perfectly fine for a modern engine, but I'm not familiar enough with boats to know if this is a concern.

For what it's worth, I come from the motorcycle world, where mileage expectations are weirdly low. You'll see a 10 year old bike with 7k miles on it, which to me, is ridiculous. I'd rather have a bike that someone has ridden and maintained consistently, because to some extent, that's what keeps it in good running order.

I own (and am selling) a 2008 motorcycle with 48,000 miles on it which is WAY more than most of that era, but I know the bike is good for easily another 50-100k if maintained.

So...828 hours? Any concern or is that just a sign of a lovingly used and maintained boat :D
At 828, I would assume it was rented or chartered often. If chartered I would be pretty confident in the boat, if rented I might have some concerns if there are sand bars where he lives. In either scenario, he has definitely lived through most potential issues. I would also consider how much you plan to use it.

KingCold

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
829 hours now. I went for a sunset cruise last night.

I understand your concern. The engines on these are great and go 1000’s or hours. The jet pump is literally a handful of simple parts. You change the wear ring and impeller head and you’re basically factory fresh. Engine is well maintained and the wear ring was changed last season.

Ribs77

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just wanted to let you know that I'm interested in the boat, but as a first-time boat buyer, I'm proceeding with caution and have some things to sort out on my side as well. (Like securing dock space here - I have a lead, but it's going a bit slowly.)

I appreciate the reply about the hours - I have a friend with an older Nautique and he says he usually does ~100 hours per season, so 830 in 5 years is a bit higher but not outrageous. That said, did you use the boat as a rental or charter? Not necessarily a dealbreaker, but would like to know.

Would you be open to having the boat inspected by someone local?

Would you be willing to use an escrow company that provides payment on delivery? I'm on the other side of the country and would need to hire someone to transport the boat.

KingCold

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
No problem on boat inspection. I could be open to shipping. I don’t think I’d be open to escrow. Really looking for an in person sale.

Ribs77

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No problem on boat inspection. I could be open to shipping. I don’t think I’d be open to escrow. Really looking for an in person sale.
Understood - appreciate the response! Honestly, same for me, but working out the logistics of a cross-country trip to check it out for myself miiiiight be a stretch with the wife :D

Not out of the question necessarily, but a bit more tricky than something in my neck of the woods.

I'll keep my eye on this for now while I work on some of my other logistics (dock, etc...) I did finally sell my motorcycle to clear up a bit more boat money, so that's something!