• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2016 AR240 Bow Roller

Sam S.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I installed the Stoltz ULT-4 Bow Roller today at the lake, but a few minor questions:

1) How tight should you tighten it? I tend to be an over tightener :), but it still rolls when the boat comes up on it.
2) I noticed the supplied washers are getting smashed into the side of the roller from the top when the weight of the boat comes down on it and it is also pretty deformed like the stock roller with the boat on it. But my concern is the washer will slice vertically into the roller.

Anyways, not too impressed with the trailer as today coming home from the lake the freaking fender plate (the Steel Plate that covers the plastic fender mold came up on one side! The bolts were GONE! Checked the rest of them and they were all tight... Weird! Had to use a shoelace to get her home :)

Sam S.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
On a Facebook group, someone mentioned the RP-355 (http://www.stoltzind.com/bowstops.html). Has anybody used this or is the Stoltz ULT-4 the defacto standard to replace the stock one with on these 2016 Shorelander trailers?