• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Boat Stuff 2016 AR240 shipping cover

Bryan Martini

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
2016 AR 240 shipping cover with poles $250 and you pay actual shipping.

Only on boat from the factory stored in the basement in excellent shape

2016 AR 240 shipping cover with poles $250 and you pay actual shipping.

Only on boat from the factory stored in the basement in excellent shape
You think this would fit a 242 LS with the tower?

You think this would fit a 242 LS with the tower?

To be honest I really don't know, What year LS, I can check with my dealer tomorrow unless somebody else can chime in

To be honest I really don't know, What year LS, I can check with my dealer tomorrow unless somebody else can chime in
Mine is a 2016. If you have a tower I think it may fit.

Would you by chance have a photo of it? If not, no worries, I'll call my dealer in the morning.

Mine is a 2016. If you have a tower I think it may fit.

Would you by chance have a photo of it? If not, no worries, I'll call my dealer in the morning.

I don't have any pics of in on the boat I bought a Deluxe cover right and never used the shipping cover, I can some pics of the cover of it off the boat when I get home today if you want

The hull length and width should be the same. It's the position of the towers that will determine whether the cover will fit. Prior to 2015 the Ls had a reverse arch tower and the ar had a standard tower that had different mounting points on the hull.

Don't be surprised by the shipping cost, I bought a used cover last year and it was about $50 to have it delivered via ups without the anti pooling kit. USPS used to be less expensive but according to my local office they no longer send oversized packages via ground across state lines, so it's got to go air and it will be expensive (e.g. $60 something for me to mail a 25 lbs, jack to the mfg a few months ago).

I don't have any pics of in on the boat I bought a Deluxe cover right and never used the shipping cover, I can some pics of the cover of it off the boat when I get home today if you want
No worries. My dealer opens in two hours, so I'm going to shove them a call. I'll be in touch.

I called the dealer today. Bad news. The hull design is the same but it has a different tower and it won't fit. The 16 242 LS and the 16 242 X are interchangeable but not the 16 AR240.

Sorry, good price and I am really looking for another shipping cover for my 16 LS

I called the dealer today. Bad news. The hull design is the same but it has a different tower and it won't fit. The 16 242 LS and the 16 242 X are interchangeable but not the 16 AR240.

Sorry, good price and I am really looking for another shipping cover for my 16 LS

no worries good luck

Back