• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff 2016 galvanized trailer.

JDub

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Thinking about upgrading to an aluminum trailer. Just wanted to see if there would be interest in a 2016 galvanized trailer for a 242, and at what price. Has less then 2000 miles on it.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Speedling were you looking for a trailer ?

I sold my painted one for $1500 in April. Have you completed the "recalls " on your trailer ?

Depending on where you are located @bronze_10 can get you an aluminum trailer for $3K

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
@Speedling were you looking for a trailer ?

I sold my painted one for $1500 in April. Have you completed the "recalls " on your trailer ?

Depending on where you are located @bronze_10 can get you an aluminum trailer for $3K
Nope, not me!
I have a galvinized trailer with the added electric brakes. Don't need to change until I go and get me that new 27' boat they won't be coming out with.

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
where are you? I am looking for a SW trailer.

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Nope, not me!
I have a galvinized trailer with the added electric brakes. Don't need to change until I go and get me that new 27' boat they won't be coming out with.
Don't give up hope! The same birdy that told me about the 25 Scarab CC about 6 months before it was announced, also mentioned a larger Yamaha recently.... He did in fact say 27'.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Don't give up hope! The same birdy that told me about the 25 Scarab CC about 6 months before it was announced, also mentioned a larger Yamaha recently.... He did in fact say 27'.
I will save up for a 2020 model then. Construction costs this year!

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@JDub
where are you located?

JDub