• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2016 Yamaha AR240 :: Sold

asevie

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
2016 AR240, 89 hours, excellent condition. We store in covered storage (with shipping cover). The boat has no dings, dents, scratches, etc. No incidents, it's in fantastic shape. Includes transferable Yamaha extended warranty and upgraded Shorelander trailer. Pretty much standard inside the boat, though we did add Seadek last summer (I also have the carpet, it's still in the packaging.) I've treated this thing with tenderness! It always gets a nice warm-up and I don't rag it or ride it hard, we bought this to keep (it's our second Yamaha) but I've been bitten with the surf bug. After considering what it would take to wake surf it and after riding in some Tiges and Axis surf boats there's just no way to do that in this boat. It was purchased on Lake Lanier in Gainesville, GA. I'll post some more interior pics and the craigslist listing is here;

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/boa/d/2016-yamaha-ar240/6611243851.html

Attachments

Last edited:

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
2016 AR240, 89 hours, excellent condition. We store in covered storage (with shipping cover). The boat has no dings, dents, scratches, etc. No incidents, it's in fantastic shape. Includes transferable Yamaha extended warranty and upgraded Shorelander trailer. Pretty much standard inside the boat, though we did add Seadek last summer (I also have the carpet, it's still in the packaging.) I've treated this thing with tenderness! It always gets a nice warm-up and I don't rag it or ride it hard, we bought this to keep (it's our second Yamaha) but I've been bitten with the surf bug. After considering what it would take to wake surf it and after riding in some Tiges and Axis surf boats there's just no way to do that in this boat. It was purchased on Lake Lanier in Gainesville, GA. I'll post some more interior pics and the craigslist listing is here;

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/boa/d/2016-yamaha-ar240/6611243851.html

Beautiful boat! Best looking Yamaha JB color scheme in my book, no wonder that's the one used most in their adds.
GLWS!

We've been struggling with the surf dilemma for a while.
Decided that "Swiss-Army-Knife" aspect of these vessels is more important for us, for now.
But you are right, making these beauties surfable takes a LOT of money and effort.

--

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Beautiful boat! Best looking Yamaha JB color scheme in my book, no wonder that's the one used most in their adds.
GLWS!

We've been struggling with the surf dilemma for a while.
Decided that "Swiss-Army-Knife" aspect of these vessels is more important for us, for now.
But you are right, making these beauties surfable takes a LOT of money and effort.

--
We struggled with the same thing. But decided the. . . .$4k to set up for surf (and my wave rivals my buddies 23LSV Wakesetter by Malibu) with Ballast,Wedge,etc. . . Was better than taking the loss and coming out of pocket for the difference to get into Moomba/Axis/Malibu. My next boat may well be a Surf Boat though. Either way, GLWTS. Looks like a great boat.