• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2016 Yamaha Boats 242 Limited S E-Series (Maryland 21619) $ 60,000 only 135 hours

Brian Euler

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
2016 Yamaha Boats 242 Limited S E-Series
Man this Boat is so Nice!!!! ONLY 135 HOURS
So glossy you can see your eyelashes in the reflection.
New snap in carpet still in the box and a back up set included as well
New top canvas
Serviced every year by dealer .
Drive By Wire
Low Hours (135) on each motor
Kept on our lift in summer and covered on the Trailer in winter.
Only used in Cheaspeake Bay to go back and forth to the narrows . Longest trips i have taken is from kent island to Annapolis.
Motors Flushed after every use
Snap on Cover included
Dual interstate green top Battery
Upgraded JLB Speakers, amp, sub. Professionally installed by insane audio
2016 Trailer included
It is a Great boat. We are only selling because we bought a biger 275 yahama from the boat show.
Easy Transfer. I have boat paid off and title in hand for boat and trailer.

Attachments

Last edited:

NotRanders

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
What's the background on needing repainted? Was there damage repaired?

Brian Euler

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
No body damage ,Just Sun Damage from being on our lift all summer for the last 7 years the RED gel Coat on one side had fade. I could buff it out but it only lasted 2-3 weeks then faded again. I made the decision to have it painted because I am anal about the way my boat looks. Hence the new carpet and top as well. If it does not look sharp you just look like all the other boats!!!!!

Kaiser211

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Some questions but not about buying your boat if I can… 1) how much is it to get boat repainted - I feel the same way about mine and 2) how long is it to go from Kent Island to Annapolis - Kent Island is on my list to go but I don’t know much about it

Kaiser211

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Some questions but not about buying your boat if I can… 1) how much is it to get boat repainted - I feel the same way about mine and 2) how long is it to go from Kent Island to Annapolis - Kent Island is on my list to go but I don’t know much about it
PS good luck on selling your boat