• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 Scarab 195 help

Swoldier

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I am a new Scarab owner since this past summer and I cannot wait for the winter to be over with. I am wanting to do a few upgrades but I am not getting any help from local dealers.
My first question is about the speakers. My wake tower has the silver boxes but I have no idea as to what type of speakers would mount to something like that. Along with that I am looking for an electrical diagram of the boat to ensure that the wires on the inside of the boxes would be for the speakers.
My other question is in regards to the metal knobs that stick out at the very bottom of the wake tower. Is there a purpose for these like wakeboard rack attachments or anything?
Last but not least has anyone experienced the reverse bucket not coming all the way up when going forward. Looking at the bucket when the boat is on the trailer and the throttle all the way forward, the bucket is still covering up approximately 1/4 of the jet nozzle still.
Any help would be very much appreciated.

Ron@Scarab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Your reverse gate bucket needs to be adjusted.