• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Yamaha AR195 tower and windshield frame color

Bluffton

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Does anyone know the name of the grey tower and windshield frame color on a 2018 Yamaha AR195? Is it Anthracite?

4.JPG

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I will be watching the thread I have a couple of spots that need touching up...

Bluffton

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I went to colorrite.com and they had the red version. I called them and they said to call Yamaha.
5.JPG

Bdog

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I guess I’m not 100% sure but your 2018 looks like it’s the same color as my 2019 tower? The website shows it as anthracite.

AB86AE5B-7CE5-4BF0-8FCE-B4BFADA16D4A.png

Bluffton

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Yes, looks the same to me. I was thinking anthracite since that is the color on the 2018 AR240 too.

bleudyno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sorry to be off-topic on this post but can you tell me what is under this panel? I have a 2020 AR190 and this panel does not have latches for me to open. They are screwed down.4.JPG

Bdog

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
That right there would be the gas tank. I’ve got a 2019 and the design is unchanged.

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Sorry to be off-topic on this post but can you tell me what is under this panel? I have a 2020 AR190 and this panel does not have latches for me to open. They are screwed down.View attachment 133618
Interesting my 18 has the same latches as the ski locker,etc. Wonder why they changed it, seems odd

marcusmarcs

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sorry to be off-topic on this post but can you tell me what is under this panel? I have a 2020 AR190 and this panel does not have latches for me to open. They are screwed down
My 2020 AR190 is the same, screwed down. Probably a cost saving measure since most people never open this compartment.

jr83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
In case anyone needs to know, Anthracite is the color of the tower.
I got the Anthracite from ColorRite and painted my windshield frame. It is not the same color, too light. I painted some of the tower and it is perfect. Did anyone find something different for the windshield frame?

**joe