• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2018 Yamaha AR210 in Washington State

GPK66

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
2018 YAMAHA AR210 BOAT - MINT CONDITION WITH $10,000+ OF EXTRAS

Our family has had great fun on this boat and I really do not want to sell it but my girls are in college and working or traveling for sports - just not getting the use. Its a sad day, but I hope another family will love it as much as we did!

Details:
Original owner - bought new in 2018 from local dealer in Western Washington
Always well maintained, winterized and always stored inside during fall/winter/spring
Very little overall use - appx 100 hrs on each engine.
No crashes, no dock or debris damage, no mechanical problems or excuses - this boat is in terrific condition. No boat is perfect, but it honestly tough to tell from new when its at the dock.
The boat is still in inside storage - photos are from this week.
Never been in salt water or even close to it. Mainly used in Eastern Wa and Idaho on the bigger lakes.
Boat comes with the original trailer and all the accessories/extras I will list out below:

Trailer:
Yamaha spare tire cover
White cylindrical loading guides
All bearings well maintained/greased
Original factory trailer, no problems or issues. Tires are great, including spare.
Title is clear and current for the boat and the trailer. No liens or any other issues.
I have documentation, manuals, etc for the boat and the major additions.

Boat:
Custom electronics package professionally installed by Coleman Marine, with all documentation:
1. Full Rockford Fosgate Head Unit, Sub, Amp, Rear Speakers mounted on the towers - super high quality sound and volume - they can hear it across the lake if you want to blast it!
2. VHF radio with 8 ft antenna - very little use
3. Garmin full Nav/Sonar unit professionally tied into Yamaha control system - with professionally installed transducer. Has maps of all regional lakes in the PNW and most likely the entire US. This is super useful!

Brand new (Aug 2021) full SeaDek floor kit installed on all interior and rear deck surfaces. This is an excellent addition that makes a huge difference in the hot sun!

OEM Yamaha dual battery kit with factory battery selector switch professionally wired, with two high volume marine batteries that are always on a tender in the off season

Full Yamaha boat cover - has a couple nicks in it but it totally serviceable, to include internal support system (seen in photos)

High quality tower mounted aluminum flag holder (for American flag) and board holder

I have appx 12 life jackets of various sizes, original parts and ski equipment. I have one wake board and one surf board (surf board is very high quality) all in excellent condition. I also have multiple bumpers, etc. You will need very little to take this boat out on day one!

What it needs:
1. The boat is still in storage. I need to get it out and detail it since it gathers dust while in storage.
2. The Bimini top has a small, removable aluminum bracket that a friend took off and dropped in Lake Chelan last summer. This part is $130. Work in progress.
3. Starboard side front cleat is a little loose, just needs to be tightened.
4. Batteries need to be installed and engines need to be started up. This is easy, as I winterized it last Sept - engine fogged, fuel treated, oil changed, etc.

Please - serious only.

This is a terrific deal on a boat that is set up perfectly for family fun.

Thanks for looking!

$47,500

Attachments

Ribs77

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length