• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff 2018 Yamaha AR240 carpet set

Onefast96svt

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I replaced my interior carpet with seadek. Trying to sell the stock carpet. Smoke grey with only 2 summers on the carpet. Still looks new on top. Bottom has spots but can be cleaned. I never sprayed the bottom with cleaner to get it clean.

Attachments

Juan Mejia

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
I replaced my interior carpet with seadek. Trying to sell the stock carpet. Smoke grey with only 2 summers on the carpet. Still looks new on top. Bottom has spots but can be cleaned. I never sprayed the bottom with cleaner to get it clean.
im interested, please call me 7865121387, thanks

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Juan Mejia

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
I have a 2016 242 Limited

Martincfi

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Assuming you already sold this. If you haven’t. Let me know.

Onefast96svt

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length