• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2018 Yamaha AR240 FOR SALE (OHIO)

Livi0411

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
2018 Yamaha AR240 for sale: $55k - DAYTON, OHIO

Purchased new from Lodder’s Marine in Cincinnati, OH, June 2018. All service and winterization has been performed by Lodder’s. Stored inside year round. Approx. 110 hours. Over $10k in add-on’s:

Purchased 4 Year Yamaha YES warranty and is transferable (good though June 2023). No deductibles.

2018 Shorelandr trailer with tandem axle – UPGRADED wheel and tires: ST215/75/R14 Goodyear Endurance

Thrust Vectors installed by dealer
  • Tower Speakers: Wet Sounds Rev8’s (REV8B-SC)
  • Wet Sounds 6 channel amp (Syn-dx)
  • Wet Sounds Rev10 Sub-woofer
  • HTX Class D Amp Sub Amp 300X1 @40HM 600x1 @ 2 OHM
  • Wet Sounds 4-Zone Bluetooth control (WS-220BT)
  • LED RBG Controller
  • Added cockpit set of speakers (so 6 speakers inside boat vs factory 4) Wet Sounds Rev 6.5”
2 Covers: Black Deluxe Premium Tower Mooring Cover, Yamaha Snap Cockpit/bow cover (matches factory bimini) – dealer installed as well
Monster Wakeboard/surf combo rack
Yamaha Wake Booster Kit: Slingshot Surfboard and wakebooster
Custom Yamaha Fat Sac
Tsunami Ballast Pump
Anchor for front locker
Stoltz Bow Stop installed

Dealer video of boat:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Namerif

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is a really nice boat! Still available?

Livi0411

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Decided not to sell back in March 2020 (had buyers) due to uncertainty of the current environment. Boat will be available after Labor Day 2020z

906Tony

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Could you update hours and price? I just noticed original post is a little dated. Thanks

906Tony

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Been looking at a newer ar but yours looks very well cared for. I am very interested. If you could text me and let me know when you are going to sell it, I'd appreciate it my number is 906-280-0426. I'm about nine hours north of you. Thanks