• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2019 210 FSH Sport For Sale in Louisiana (New Orleans Area) Asking $59000

Bribo475

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
2019 210 FSH with 100 Hours the engines. It has snap-in mats, T-Top, Live Well, New Garmin 94SV Chartplotter. I've installed the Cobra Steering Assist System and NOCO Battery Charger/Tender. I also upgraded the stereo system with JL Audio Head Unit and Skar Marine Amp and Speakers. I added the Under Gunwale LED Light Strips.
I'm including the Coast Guard Safety equipment, Life Jackets, Dock Lines, Danforth and Pole Anchor. I also added the under Gunwale LED Light Strips.
Everything you need to go straight to the water.
Approx 2 years left on Yamaha Extended Factory Warranty
The Cover is Brand new.
Galvanized Factory Shoreland'r trailer with spare.

Attachments

FSUjmm

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
2019 210 FSH with 100 Hours the engines. It has snap-in mats, T-Top, Live Well, New Garmin 94SV Chartplotter. I've installed the Cobra Steering Assist System and NOCO Battery Charger/Tender. I also upgraded the stereo system with JL Audio Head Unit and Skar Marine Amp and Speakers. I added the Under Gunwale LED Light Strips.
I'm including the Coast Guard Safety equipment, Life Jackets, Dock Lines, Danforth and Pole Anchor. I also added the under Gunwale LED Light Strips.
Everything you need to go straight to the water.
Approx 2 years left on Yamaha Extended Factory Warranty
The Cover is Brand new.
Galvanized Factory Shoreland'r trailer with spare.
Curious how much you are selling for. Ive read it over and over and maybe I missed it. LOL

FSUjmm

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Curious how much you are selling for. Ive read it over and over and maybe I missed it. LOL
NVM, I see it all the way at the top, still 59?