• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 242x not filling ballast

Travp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Got my wakebooster package today. Got out on the water, just to notice my ballast don’t fill. None of the ballast filled. I hear it turning on but not filling up at all. On screen it saids 100% but the bag is empty. Any help with this? Im new to the ballast scene and boating.
Thank you

There is a large Valve in the bottom of the engine compartment on the starboard side make sure it’s open.

I will check that, also, i have seen people mention calibrating. How is that done? If any one knows, would be greatly appreciated

you werent kidding about it being brand new looking. thanks a lot for the good deal

Back