• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 AR195 Oil Filter

DonJohnsMusic

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I need your help! Just got confirmation from Partzilla that my oil kit is on back order and no time frame of when it will come in. For the life of me I can not find just the filter. I’m sure I can find the oil here, but all that comes up are kits or filters that are not showing they will work for my boat. I’m sure some of you are thinking, dude, look at the filter on your boat, since that service I got and pulled the plugs and they were not the factory plugs, not sure I’d trust they put on the right filter either. My hope is I can try and find the filter here, again I trust you guys in here more than the folks around here. Every place I’ve gone to I get the rolled eyes that I purchased a jet boat. This is the longest I’ve been without going out on the boat and I want to get it services so we can get back out on the water. Thanks in advance!

DonJohnsMusic

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I need your help! Just got confirmation from Partzilla that my oil kit is on back order and no time frame of when it will come in. For the life of me I can not find just the filter. I’m sure I can find the oil here, but all that comes up are kits or filters that are not showing they will work for my boat. I’m sure some of you are thinking, dude, look at the filter on your boat, since that service I got and pulled the plugs and they were not the factory plugs, not sure I’d trust they put on the right filter either. My hope is I can try and find the filter here, again I trust you guys in here more than the folks around here. Every place I’ve gone to I get the rolled eyes that I purchased a jet boat. This is the longest I’ve been without going out on the boat and I want to get it services so we can get back out on the water. Thanks in advance!
Just got off the phone with Partzilla and got the correct filter. Wish me luck that I can find it here or I’ll just have to wait for it to come in!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

DonJohnsMusic

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I ordered 5 kits from Partzilla! I’m going to try local and if not, I’ll order Amazon. Thanks for the quick response! The closest Yamaha dealer is 80 miles away!

Wishfull1

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Based on your other thread with the debris on the dipstick, if the goal is do multiple oil changes and clean it out, I would do so with any cheap 10w-40 oil and a Fram, Motorcraft, STP filter.

Change it with the "cheap" stuff every 5 or so hours, then put the "good (read expensive)" stuff in long term. Not sure if that was your plan, but that is what I would do.

Do that, and you'll be back on the water tomorrow. :)

DonJohnsMusic

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I thought about that, but then started thinking...my wife and I invested 40k in a boat and now I’m not willing to put in good oil and filter, so I decided, since buying lunch is more expensive than buying oil and a filter, I ordered 3 kits of the real deal. In the long run I think it will make a difference. Back in the day I used to keep my motorcycle oil so clean it was like maple syrup!
I’ll post an update once I get it done this next week!