• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 AR210 Losing Speed

vcar210

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I bought a 2019 yamaha ar210 3 years ago with 160 hrs, boat runs great and have had so much fun. Towards the end of the season last year, i noticed that the boat lost mph. I was initially hitting a top speed of 50 mph give or take, and noticed that the speed dropped significantly towards the end of the year. I was maxing out around 30. I initially thought maybe it was due to all of the build up on the boat(sits in a slip in up state NY) so it had alot of growth on it. However, at the end of the season i had it acid washed and cleaned. Just yesterday, i put it back in the lake and am still only maxing out at 36 mph. Marina said that it seems to be running fine and do not see a problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated? Thanks all.