• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 Season Begins

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Looks goods @RiverRat . Have you been getting the rain like we have?
@Brian eilrich and I are probably going to Lake Geneva next weekend to test some surf enhancements. Any interest?

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Yes, rain, rain and more rain. We got poured on on the way out to the lake, but then it cleared up and turned out to be a really nice day.

Keep me posted on Lake Geneva, never been on that lake, even though it’s only 30 minutes or so away from me.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Brian has a 212X and has a Wake Wedge, Wake Booster and soon to get Thrust Vector Wake. We want to test them and see what they do if we mix and match. We will need more weight in the boat if you just want to chill and give your impressions.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
You may have to tend a rope.

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Brian has a 212X and has a Wake Wedge, Wake Booster and soon to get Thrust Vector Wake. We want to test them and see what they do if we mix and match. We will need more weight in the boat if you just want to chill and give your impressions.
Keep me posted, Saturday I will not be able to make it.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Will do. @RiverRat are you available this coming weekend?

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I can be available Saturday until 2 or 3, and all day Sunday.
Ok I got the green light I can do Saturday or Sunday just let me know (as whatever day we don’t go we are planning something for the other day). My oldest son would like to join if you have a seat as he’s all amped to get in the water again!

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Looks like Sunday is good for Brian. There is a chance he will not have the new Thrust Vectors by then. We are going to Lake Geneva to test Wake Wedge and Wake Booster. Check your PM later this week for details.