• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2019 SX190 for sale, $26k, Buffalo NY

obrien19

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
After going back and forth for the last year and a half, think it is time to try and sell my 2019 SX190. Has been a great boat, but having our first born back in 2022 has really limted our free time to use the boat as much as I would like. So figure why not see if there is someone here on the forum who could get more use out of it. Boat does have some scratches/dings from coming into dock to fast the first time out with it. And there is a small tear in middle rear seat back, about 1/4 inch.

46.6 Hours
Audio System upgraded with JL speakers and JL Amp
Simrad GO5 XSE fish finder/chart plotter
winterized and store with dealer
Oil change every year.
Freshwater only
Trailer in good condition, aluminum rims with Good year tires

I'm trying to add photos, but keep getting a server error, will try and add photos later today.

I'm trying to add photos, but keep getting a server error, will try and add photos later today.
Board was moved to new server last night. Mod's are working on upgrades and fixes today.

Good luck with the sale. Sad to see you go now that I'm actually a local (we settled in Orchard Park just NW of the stadium).

Added photos

Attachments

• IMG_4013.jpeg
    IMG_4013.jpeg
    600.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4014.jpeg
    IMG_4014.jpeg
    516.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4109.jpeg
    IMG_4109.jpeg
    356.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4108.jpeg
    IMG_4108.jpeg
    357.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4099.jpeg
    IMG_4099.jpeg
    296.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4102.jpeg
    IMG_4102.jpeg
    427.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4100.jpeg
    IMG_4100.jpeg
    185.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4101.jpeg
    IMG_4101.jpeg
    387.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4105.jpeg
    IMG_4105.jpeg
    375.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4103.jpeg
    IMG_4103.jpeg
    349.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4104.jpeg
    IMG_4104.jpeg
    381.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4106.jpeg
    IMG_4106.jpeg
    338.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4107.jpeg
    IMG_4107.jpeg
    480.9 KB · Views: 9
Good luck with the sale. Sad to see you go now that I'm actually a local (we settled in Orchard Park just NW of the stadium).
I’m still honestly on the fence about it, but might as well list it to see if there is any interest. I’ve been following your post and saw you are in Orchard Park, very nice area my brother and sister in law live there. New stadium is going up fast!

I’m still honestly on the fence about it, but might as well list it to see if there is any interest. I’ve been following your post and saw you are in Orchard Park, very nice area my brother and sister in law live there. New stadium is going up fast!
Looks like a great boat. We're thinking of upgrading to something bigger to handle Lake Erie.

Good luck with the sale, or the keep, whichever way it works out.

Back