• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2019+ Yamaha 210 FSH Sport, looking at options.

JakeTJCJ

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just like the title says. I am currently in the market for a 2019+ 210 FSH Sport.

I have messaged with Jonnie on the one listed here on the forum for sale. I am also talking with a guy in Houston on a 2021 that was listed on boat trader. I am just looking to see if anyone else has seen one for sale used other than boat trader or boats.com. I do not have facebook so I can't check its marketplace.

I would like to stick to the 2019 or newer. The more goodies the better.

If I can find one, I am not afraid to travel 10-12 hours drive time from Atlanta. If I go to TX its close to the 12 hours.

Thanks for any info or heads up.

Jake

bks223

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I saw this one on Craigslist in Houston area..

Qsilver335

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I am selling my 2020 210 FSH, but have not listed it yet. PM sent

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I am selling my 2020 210 FSH, but have not listed it yet. PM sent
It's a bit odd, though, that the boat you are selling, doesn't match your profile boat! 🤷‍♂️

Jim

Qsilver335

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
It's a bit odd, though, that the boat you are selling, doesn't match your profile boat! 🤷‍♂️

Jim
I have owned multiple Jet boats over the years, but my current boat is a 2020 210 FSH Delux. I just hadn't updated my profile when I purchased it back in the spring of 2020. Profile us up to date now!

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
:Welcome: to the forum!

Jim

JakeTJCJ

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just wanted to thank everyone for pointing different boats out to me, I have found my first jet boat from a member here and look forward to owning my first jet boat.

Thanks again, Jake