• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2019 Yamaha 242 Limited SE 98 hours

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hi all, I've been in this group for a long time. As some of you know, I've upgraded from my AR192 the past year to this beautiful boat. It's the boat of my dreams and I absolutely love it. But I am making the difficult decision to sell my boat and truck. Reason being that I have been living between Colombia/Brazil and USA for the past 4 years and it's getting to be very expensive and this year has been difficult. I have decided to stay in Colombia and build up my savings for some years and buy property. Going to get into racing and looking for a BMW M240i here.

This boat has just shy of 100 hours and I'm the 2nd owner. The previous owner was wealthy and did all the maintenance and took care of it. The bottom is painted, but the guy hadn't left it in the water for a long time. When I bought it, I repaired the articulating keel, changed the anodes, and put a new cable. Everything looks very clean and nothing wrong with the boat. There is a quarter sized paint chip towards the starboard transom. Paint on the tower has some corrosion at the top, but still looks great (very normal for these boats). This boat is very clean and you will be very happy with it.

This is the E-Series so comes with electronic throttles, electronic steering, and GPS. It has a built in chartplotter. You can set up profiles for wakesports, speed and acceleration, and the boat will maintain those speeds for wakesports. It has a fresh water shower, lights in the tower, wetsounds stereo system, and IMO the carpet is the best of the yamaha series. This is a 2019 and is the best year because 2020+ has some quality issues. I will take more pics when I arrive in NY, you have to see how clean this boat is. The bilge looks new.

I am asking $55,000 and is currently in Florida, but driving up to New York on June 29th and can stop anywhere along the way.

Mods:
Cobra Magnum Steering
Ribbon delete
Onboard battery charger
JL M700/5 amplifier with bass remote, full OEM wetsounds with wetsounds sub. Nice system
Misc. seadek in the head compartment, step through, console
Dometic Toilet
Aluminun I-beam trailer from a 2023 Yamaha 255 FSH, comes with boat buckles, NO RUST. It was bought in September 2023 and only used for a few months. It's a NEW trailer.
I changed the rollers on the trailer
Trailer has spare tire
Oil and spark plugs changed a few months ago. I think 5 hours on it. Ready to go
Batteries were changed last year
Removed pumps when I bought it and inspected everything. Everything looks great.

I also have extras that you can buy from me. 2 inflatable stand up paddleboards and full wakesurf set up, yamaha wakesurf board, 2 ballast bags, pump, and yamaha accessory to shape the wave. Also have wakeboard, full magna grill set up, and 1-person, 2-person tubes.
Boat has a loan, but won't be in issue with my bank as its a local credit union. I've been using them for many years. I can pay it off before the sale and give you a lien release form so you can enjoy this boat immediately. There is no loan on the trailer, I bought it cash in September 2023.

IMG_7834.jpg

IMG_2219.jpg

IMG_7306.jpg

IMG_3669.jpg

IMG_3671.jpg

Last edited: