• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2020 212S - North Carolina - 14 hours, galvanized trailer, Cobra fins, Mooring cover

foozed

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Hi folks, we've decided to buy a bigger boat since we've moved out of Raleigh and are up in the mountains now. Boat is at Lake James.

Our 212s served us very well through last summer, where it was only used on Falls Lake with minimal engine time as you can see. Never beached, no scratches or dings.
It had a factory oil change and service at 10 hours.

The boat has been immaculately maintained, and cleaned (wife - very type A).
This was a no shoes boat, similar to our house.

Spotless boat with low hours.

Few additions:
Cobra Jet Fins
Added Sea Decking from Jet Boat Pilot
Rubber Sound Deadening in the engine hatch and under the floor over the fuel tank area.
OEM S600 anchor kit with chain.
Orange Stoltz trailer roller.
Gray Yamaha Mooring Cover

3 year Yes Warranty with more than 2 years remaining. (expires May 2023)

Offered at $55K for a quick sale to the luckiest buyer.

Attachments

Last edited:

notaclue

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Interested and sent you a pm.

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Good luck! My 18 212X (similar hours) is up for less than that and I'm having a hard time moving it. (Winter sucks)

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
55k - makes me want to sell the exact same boat at that price! Of course, where would I find a new one... :)

Sean R

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
A 2021 out the door is that kind of money, boy it makes me want to sell and rent for the summer.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
A 2021 out the door is that kind of money, boy it makes me want to sell and rent for the summer.
2021 212S is significantly more out the door (if you could even find one), this was a great price for this market. OTD new with cover is probably close to 65k.

Sean R

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
The thread above my post not the original post. "2019 212S just sold for 64,900" maybe it had all the mods you can get.