• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2020 212S Yamaha Boat Cover

abshelley74

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Hey Guys! New to the site here. Just bought a new 212S and had a cover purchased as well. Since all of this COVID, shipping has taken forever. Finally got my cover Friday from the dealership and wouldn't you know it, it doesn't fit. Have any of you purchased a new cover and have any pictures of your boat with it? I noticed on the box it says "17-19" so I'm assuming that's for the year model boat and they just didn't check before they shipped it. I'm curious if there is that much of a difference from the "17-19" to "2020" yr cover?

Thanks in advance.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have an AR 210 and I believe it is the same cover. Mine was for model year 19 and it fits just fine. Could you post the item number on it?

abshelley74

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Hey Guys! New to the site here. Just bought a new 212S and had a cover purchased as well. Since all of this COVID, shipping has taken forever. Finally got my cover Friday from the dealership and wouldn't you know it, it doesn't fit. Have any of you purchased a new cover and have any pictures of your boat with it? I noticed on the box it says "17-19" so I'm assuming that's for the year model boat and they just didn't check before they shipped it. I'm curious if there is that much of a difference from the "17-19" to "2020" yr cover?

Thanks in advance.
3BC6C776-5A5A-4830-BE59-9568DE204730.jpeg

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks like the right one, what doesn't fit?

Also I just did some checking and our covers are different, I have Velcro flaps for the tower where it meets the boat.

EricE

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I have a 2020 212s as well (great boat btw), and this was the cover I received. It' list it for 2017 - 2020 models. This was for the black deluxe cover. Not sure how much that helps since it looks like a different model number then yours. Hmm, looking closer, it looks like yours is listed for a "SX210/212" which makes me think its for the non wake tower boats.

20200720_175443.jpg

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I have a 2020 212s as well (great boat btw),
Same here, great boat and a blast to drive.
it looks like yours is listed for a "SX210/212" which makes me think its for the non wake tower boats.
@abshelley74 EricE is correct - "w/bimini" means it's a folding bimini, not a tower model. This is the black mooring cover I received which matches what @EricE has: MAR-212TR-BK-17 - mine actually says '17-19 as it was from the dealer's stock, but I don't think the layout changed for 2020. I do find the fuel filler cap cover is a bit too far to the stern though and I have to wiggle the cap open. Releasing the strap lets the cover move forward a bit to line up better with the cap, but I haven't had to do that at the pumps.

abshelley74

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Thanks for the reply's gentlemen. @EricE I appreciate the pics. Great help. Now I gotta wait for the dealership to open. So frustrating.