• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2020 242SE Boat Lift Bunk Separation and type

JKRMIAMI

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hi Everyone, tomorrow I'm bringing home my new 2020 242SE. I will store it my boat lift at the house. But I have a couple questions maybe you guys can help.

Bunk separation, what is the distance between bunks needed?

Bunk type, I have strait bunks on my boat lift, can i used these or do i need them angled like the one on the trailer that comes with my boat?

Please see pictures of my boat lift

Thanks for your help as I want to be ready tomorrow when I bring it home..15767234182895639001107296201866.jpg

Attachments

Jarod Phelps

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a 18 240 and can not tell you nay measurements but my bunk on my lift are angled much like the trailer