• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2020 242SE Speaker wiring

tobyfrommo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I've decided I'm upgrading my sound system by swapping to the Fusion wiring harness, new amp and running all new speaker wire. I'm staying with the OEM speakers and sub for the time being...may add a 4th pair and additional sub in future, if needed. Does anyone know if the port side speaker wires can be pulled under the floor between the ski locker and fuel cell to the helm? Wondering if possible and how difficult. The only other option I see is to pull these wires back through the engine compartment and all the way up the starboard side. Any help is appreciated.