• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2020 AR195 Clarion Stereo... Swim Deck Remote Control possible?

PastMaster32

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi there!!!
Long time lurker, first time poster!!!
Getting our new 2020 AR195 delivered next week. We REALLY wanted a 195S, but our local dealer couldn't guarantee delivery before July. Got a good deal, so we are DIY upgrading the Seadeck etc. One thing I cannot seem to figure out is if a swim platform remote can be added to the stock Clarion Head Unit? Hoping some of the stereo gurus here can help!!!

Much Obliged,
Scott and Kim

PastMaster32

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks 2Kwick,
I saw that thread But it seems that is for the older DIN style head units... The 2019/20 have a gauge-style round head unit. I tried to look it up on Clarion and it seems like they don't have a four or 7 pin connector. I may be wrong... I will know more after I take delivery...
Regards,
Scott