• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2020 Bimini to Berry Islands

Kevin Sargent

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Would anyone making the 2020 Bimini trip be interested in a run from Bimini to the Berry Islands (Great Harbor Clay) for three days?

I plan on a 10-12 day trip. If Anyone would be interested in making a run from Bimini to Great Harbor Clay on day 4, returning to Bimini on day 9 let me know.

If my plan works out, I will have a dual engine 27 foot center. I could server the group as a safety boat for the run.

KSarge

Kevin Sargent

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It is 88.8 miles from Alice town to Great Harbor Clay