• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2020 Yamaha 242X E Series *fully farkled* in Indiana

SteveThompson

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We are selling our 2020 Yamaha 242X E Series. We bought it brand new in 2020. I have a clear title for the boat and trailer in my name. It has only been in fresh water and has always been stored in a climate controlled garage. It has never been stored outside or in/on the water. It always went back on the trailer and back in the garage. I can’t imagine a nicer used 242X. We have done many upgrades. I’ll try to list them, but I’m sure I’ll forget something. Please ask any questions. We are selling due to our daughter leaving for college. We will probably move back to a motor yacht.

The boat includes all factory filler cushions, bimini top, cover, wake booster, surfboard, rinse hose, dual board racks, etc.

Aftermarket improvements-
-Full Seadek flooring conversion
-Thrust Vector fins
-500#’s of steel shot bags
-Large anchor I customized to fit the compartment with chain and rode (we’ve never drug anchor)
-Wiring installed to fully fill center ballast
-Reprogrammed ballast system to fully fill
-Flushing, self contained toilet
-Bow roller upgrade
-New, uninstalled keel guard and bow guard

The boat has 112 hours, 2 new batteries and fresh oil changes.

You can surf ropeless behind this boat. I have taught many people with this setup and would be glad to help the new owners if needed. I’m open to helping with delivery and even an afternoon on the water to get you started. I also have a ton of other gear that I’ll include with a full price offer… life jackets, tubes, specialty tubes, fenders, lines, tow ropes, surf boards, floating mat, radios, flares, etc.

We have lovingly cared for this boat and it is in perfect shape for a new owner. Call or text 765-717-9976 with any questions. I’m sure I’ve missed some things.

You can view photos by clicking on the Dropbox link below.

Yamaha 242X

Thanks!

Steve

SteveThompson

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I thought I would forget something less obvious.

$85,000

Dymatize

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
The Dropbox link didn’t work for me, btw.
Maybe just upload the pics here.

SteveThompson

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Skierdad

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
If my AR195 was sold, I would be very interested in the boat. Wow. Beautiful boat.

SteveThompson

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
where at in Indy? I am interested and in Indiana
I’m located in Muncie, Indiana… in case anyone else is curious.

I’ll send you a pm.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Beautiful boat! GLWS

SteveThompson

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Update…

I have had good interest and a few offers, but haven’t been able to come to an agreement. I have had a lot of requests for pictures of the additional items I’ll include. I’ll attach those here. This is not everything I’ll include, but a good sampling. I also screenshot a couple of the tubes so I didn’t have to inflate and deflate them in the parking lot. it is a lot of stuff. You should be entertained for a long time!

I’m a little more open to offers than when I first posted. I’d like to find a home for this boat to free up some garage space.

Thanks!773C5551-4431-460D-9F50-993A4B0D2E67.jpeg1ADEFB58-12E8-4152-A469-E0E766834B38.jpegAE13C54D-AF82-4129-8EFB-97868BC16D02.jpegE75989B3-26F5-44A0-9750-97656238E65B.jpeg

Attachments

dazed4u003

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Are you willing to deliver with reimbursement to Ocean City, MD

SteveThompson

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Bump.

I’ve had lots of interest, but nothing has come together. I’d like to sell before the winter so I can free up some space. I’d take $75k for everything. Otherwise, I think I’ll wait till Spring.

Thanks!

SteveThompson

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Sold. Thanks for all the interest.