• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 195s joystick?

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
new member first post.

I just put a deposit down on a 2021 195s. I saw on only 1 dealer site that the 2021 model has the joystick for the 7" connext screen. This is a feature that I was interested in in the 2020 212. Can anyone confirm this? no one seems to know anything other than the colors at the dealer. thanks

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome! The full details in the 2021 models won't be available until mid August. The Joystick has been a feature for controlling the connext screen since something like 2015. The 19' models are the most recently updated of the lineup. I wouldn't expect anything drastically innovative to change.

mjs5128

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
There were rumors that a joystick would be included on the 2020s, but it never came to fruition. The 7" touch screen is good enough for what the boat is. If it had a larger screen, ballast control etc. it would be nice to have, but its really not needed.