• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 AR190 Bow Filler cushion

Rhyder

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So looking on parts it looks like there are two pieces for the 2021 Ar190 Bow filler cushion. Each like $320. I confirmed with the dealer that it will be something like $650-700 for both pieces.

Selling them separate and for that much is criminal in my opinion but I guess if your the only game in town, you set the ticket prices.

My question is, does anyone know if the 2020 one piece will fit? Is there anyone on here that makes them for the 2021? or a third party that does?

Maccam26

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The 2019 and 2020 were 2 piece also I believe

JWKECK

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
We have a 2021 SX190. Not sure it will help anyone, but we will share our bow cushion solution. Total price under $160. Easy to clean, stow, comfortable, and cheap. We measured our bow and bought a custom 3/4” white poly board with beveled edges. We used a miter saw to round off the front corners to match the boat mold and and sanded with a palm sander. It cuts/ sands exactly like wood. We then cut it in half. It was a bit heavy for my girls and impossible to stow as a big one piece. Now it’s easy to stow. Total mod time was about 10 mins with power tools. I weigh 275lbs and can stand full weight in the middle and it bends a little, so really stable for us. The two hinged bow cushion lock it down really nice.

Cutting board:
www.cuttingboards.net. $104 shipped
Cushions were a challenge, but then we found: $25 each ( need 2). 3/4” white poly board. Dimensions were 26” length, 26.5”

Cushions:
MBQMBSS Kneeling Pads for Gardening 24" x 13.5" Kneeling Pads Waterproof Bath Kneeling...
They fit perfectly, although not quite as thick as the existing pads. The cushions were so nice I ordered 2 more for whatever later. The girls used them this weekend for pillows on the bow while sunbathing.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rhyder

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We have a 2021 SX190. Not sure it will help anyone, but we will share our bow cushion solution. Total price under $160. Easy to clean, stow, comfortable, and cheap. We measured our bow and bought a custom 3/4” white poly board with beveled edges. We used a miter saw to round off the front corners to match the boat mold and and sanded with a palm sander. It cuts/ sands exactly like wood. We then cut it in half. It was a bit heavy for my girls and impossible to stow as a big one piece. Now it’s easy to stow. Total mod time was about 10 mins with power tools. I weigh 275lbs and can stand full weight in the middle and it bends a little, so really stable for us. The two hinged bow cushion lock it down really nice.

Cutting board:
www.cuttingboards.net. $104 shipped
Cushions were a challenge, but then we found: $25 each ( need 2). 3/4” white poly board. Dimensions were 26” length, 26.5”

Cushions:
MBQMBSS Kneeling Pads for Gardening 24" x 13.5" Kneeling Pads Waterproof Bath Kneeling...
They fit perfectly, although not quite as thick as the existing pads. The cushions were so nice I ordered 2 more for whatever later. The girls used them this weekend for pillows on the bow while sunbathing.
sweet. thx, that will work perfectly