• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 AR210 Stereo User Guide

tgokaydin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi All,
I purchased a 2021 AR210 from an individual and I am missing the factory stereo user guide / manual. Does anyone know where I can get one? I am willing to pay for it. Digital or hardcopy is acceptable.
Thanks!

Thank you for suggesting to check out the Owner's Manual Library. Unfortunately, the only reference in the manual is under "Audio Control Keypad and it is referencing "Stereo System Owner's Guide" This guide is no where to be found!

Hi All,
I purchased a 2021 AR210 from an individual and I am missing the factory stereo user guide / manual. Does anyone know where I can get one? I am willing to pay for it. Digital or hardcopy is acceptable.
Thanks!
Can't you just download a copy from the manufacturer's site?

There is no mention of the stereo’s brand. And, there is no manual or user guide for the stereo on tbe Yamaha website!!
Very strange!

There is no mention of the stereo’s brand. And, there is no manual or user guide for the stereo on tbe Yamaha website!!
Very strange!
The Yamaha website says it's an Infinity Marine head unit. Got a pic of it? Probably a PRV-315 I think from what I've seen online?

Thank you so much for finding out the brand name of the stereo . I may be able to find a manual for it.

Back