• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Scarab

mlitcher

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Anyone know when 2021 Scarab info/pricing will be released? I'm interested in buying a 195 ID first of the new year.

GrabACabCC

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
The dealers have the price sheets but the website hasnt been updated.

Nexus

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
You might want to wait for the boatshow deals. And, who know? With the COVID frenzy, there might not be as many people buying next year and could be good delas to be had as the boat season draws nearer.

GrabACabCC

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length

rzrcrazy2014

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Not sure if you have seen this yet I found it on this forum looking for info on Scarab as I was wanting the 215ID. 1602193450267.png

rzrcrazy2014

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Anyone know when 2021 Scarab info/pricing will be released? I'm interested in buying a 195 ID first of the new year.
Not sure if you have seen this yet. I found it on this forum looking for info on the 215ID I wanted to buy. 1602193826861.png

Boatinmama14

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just a heads up if you did not know that the 2021s have been released for a little bit to the dealerships, but Scarab is behind in getting it on the website.

Nexus

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
My dealer put in a order for a new 215 and was told to expect an August 2021 delivery date.

Last edited:

GrabACabCC

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
When we put our order in it took 6 weeks but thats because scarab replaced one of the ongoing productions for the dealer with our custom request to speed up the process.