• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2021 SX195 - Central Texas $35K

Johnboat

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
2021 SX195 in Sapphire Blue with white and grey interior, Trailer included and all the goodies. I bought the boat new, I'm the only owner and I have clean Titles in hand.
Boat was only used in freshwater on Canyon Lake.

Specs:
250 HP supercharged 1.8L
46 hrs on the boat.
2 New batteries
Comes with black Yamaha mooring cover
Has all cushions and table
19'6" in length. The boat fits in a standard garage
All the manuals are in water tight containers on the boat

Extras:
Professionally installed Kicker sound system with 4- 6.5:, 2- 8" and a 10" sub tube. KMC4 head unit. Kicker Rear mounted remote on swim deck. Two Clarion amps totaling 1600 Watts with custom cooling fans.

Garmin 63V GPS/Chart plotter installed in the dash. Stern mounted transducer with High definition side view.

JBP Extras include full Sea deck package and thrust vector steering system

Electrical upgrades include two brand new batteries set up with Perko selector switch and a Promariner HD15 three bank battery charger with custom direct plug in port

Upgraded captions seat post to adjustable height post. I have the original seat post as well.

Trailer upgrades include CE Smith guide post with custom Yamaha covers and LED lights, Stolz bow roller, anti slip tongue pads, Trailer Valet 5x jack. The trailer valet is perfect for parking your boat in a tight garage!

The boat comes with everything you need to get on the water. Life jackets, towables, bumpers, ropes, water tight storage containers, its got it all!

Attachments