• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2021 Yamaha 212 (Central Texas) $51,000

Sarcophosaur

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
I am the second owner. First owner was local to our area and had to sell to move the family out of state unexpectedly and put 18 hours on it in less than 6 months of ownership.

85 Hours ish on each engine. Hours will go up as we continue to use it when we can, which isn't as often as we'd like.

Always stored covered and enclosed on all sides, with the mooring cover on and poles in place. I also have the original shipping cover in a storage box.

Washed inside and out after each use, professionally detailed and waxed annually. Meticulous maintenance completed per Yamaha schedule. Currently has about 5 hours on recent oil change and new spark plugs.

Fresh water only. Only Lake Travis (95%), Lake LBJ (a few trips), and Lake Austin once. Reason for selling is that we have two young kids and all of the easy-to-access public boat ramps close to us are closed due to extreme drought and low water levels in Lake Travis. We want to take a few years off boating to do some RV'ing with the kids.

I purchased a 5 year Yamaha YES warranty that is good until 05/2026. This boat has had 0.0 issues. Rock solid and reliable. Will do 50+ mph easily with a few people on board.

Key features (to me) that led me to a 212 over a SX210 or other:
- 1.8L 4 cylinder engines (180hp x 2)
- dual batteries (house and start, with parallel feature)
- comfy cushy seats all around and a second captains chair on the passenger side
- Polk speakers on the swim deck from the factory, along with the radio being back there for control while swimming
- snap in marine mat flooring

Boat Upgrades over stock
- Stolz bow roller
- Battery charger built in (both batteries maintained)
- Additional matching SeaDek added on some slippery spots from Jet Boat Pilot. Looks IDENTICAL to the Marine Mat texture, color, pattern.
- Black Thrust Vectors from JBP
- Trailer has CE Smith Guides with LED lights and soft black cushions installed.
- Reverse LEDs installed on trailer help backing significantly

Since we're (sadly) going to taking a short hiatus from boating, you'll be getting all my boat stuff.
- Tons of new in box or excellent condition black lines to match the boat
- 4 x Taylor Made Super Gard Boat Fender, 6.5" dia. x 22"L
- So many life jackets. Probably 16? 6 of them are 'nice' vests, with the remainder being legal minimum spares tucked away in storage compartments.
- Boat wash supplies (Babes, Hot Sauce, microfibers, etc)
- Yamaha Factory Service Manual
- LockNLube Easy Prime Pistol Grip grease guns ( 1 with trailer wheel bearing grease, 1 with Yamaha marine grease for annual )
- Probably a lot more random little $20 here and there things you'll need or want

Test drives can be arranged, and I'm willing to tow ~1 day's drive ish (OK, AK, LA) to meet the right buyer for the right agreement. Local pickup preferred.

DM for my personal cell and we can talk!

John

IMG_5044.JPGIMG_5045.JPGIMG_5047.JPGIMG_5048.JPGIMG_5049.JPGIMG_5051.JPGIMG_5052.JPGIMG_5053.JPGIMG_5054.JPGIMG_5055.JPGIMG_5056.JPGIMG_5057.JPGIMG_5058.JPGIMG_5059.JPGIMG_5060.JPGIMG_5061.JPGIMG_5062.JPGIMG_5064.JPGIMG_5065.JPGIMG_5066.JPGIMG_5067.JPGIMG_5068.JPGIMG_5069.JPGIMG_5070.JPGIMG_5071.JPGIMG_5072.JPGIMG_5073.JPGIMG_5074.JPGIMG_5075.JPGIMG_5076.JPGIMG_5078.JPGIMG_5079.JPGIMG_5082.JPG