• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2021 Yamaha 252S For Sale Delaware $83k obo

Gaylon2002

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Hello,

Offering my 2021 252S for sale. Has apprx 30-35 hours on it, in excellent condition.

Had it's 10 hour service completed by Bayside Jet Drive in Oceanview, DE.

Comes with with dual axle trailer. Boat was taken out of water after each use and washed and engines flushed.

Comes with the 5 year Yamaha Extended Warranty YES Plan

If you have any questions or would like to see boat send me a message. I'm located in Southern Delaware (Lewes, DE) I have a boat ramp in my neighborhood, come take it for a test drive.

Asking $83k or best offer

Thank you,

Gaylon
text 479-431-7792

boat.PNG
Yamaha.jpg

Attachments

Last edited: