• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD 2021 Yamaha 255XD For Sale $94,000 (Michigan)SOLD

leshock

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
For sale is a 2021 Yamaha 255XD with 20 hours on it. The boat was picked up last year in June 2021, but due to Covid and family issues, I was only able to put 20 hours on it. It has all of the Yamaha items that a brand new boat comes with, in addition, it has a brand new Yamaha mooring cover and Cobra Jet fins installed. The boat is in perfect condition, zero scratches and zero rub rail bumps. Everything works perfectly on this boat, including all of the ballasts and related surf items. The boat is currently sitting on a trailer at my northern Michigan home, and can be dropped in the water for a test run if required. The Yamaha warranty is good thru mid June 2022, and can be added for an additional one to four more years through Yamaha YES warranty. The sale price for the boat and trailer is $94,000 dollars. I paid $99,535 for the boat, plus I paid $900 for the mooring cover, and $600 for the fins, for a total $101,035. I will deliver boat within a 12 hour ride of my location in Michigan. I am selling the boat because I do not see myself using it much this year and next due to my responsibilities with my 96 year old dad, and my kids who have graduated college and moved out of state. Our cousins have similar issues, and I frankly do not see the boat being used much this year as well (we still have four jet skis and two pontoons). If interested, give me a call at 810-691-9122 or if you prefer, email me at leshock@msn.com

P.S. This boat has the SVHO engines, which mean 56 mph (one person, low amount of gas) and the DRiVE steering, which is fantastic for docking and worth every additional penny. Go online to review the DRiVE steering, only available in three Yamaha boats in 2021.20220516_180147.jpg

Last edited: