• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2021 Yamaha AR195 for sale $40,000 Hampstead NC. Title on hand

Alfred58

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Sad to be selling this great boat but my son is moving out of state and I don’t want it to be sitting unused. It has 10 hours. I have the oil change kit that will go with the boat. It’s the green and black color. My son installed the thrust vector fins and the trailer guides, it comes with the factory cover. Thanks.

Last edited:

Michal

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Sad to be selling this great boat but my son is moving out of state and I don’t want it to be sitting unused. It has 10 hours. I have the oil change kit that will go with the boat. It’s the green and black color. My son installed the thrust vector fins and the trailer guides, it comes with the factory cover. Thanks.
Well dang!!! hope you moving to somewhere warmer. We love being in Hampstead.

Alfred58

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Actually my son is the one that moved. I live in Clayton nc. The boat is stored in Hampstead. You are right, Hampstead is great, we will be moving there when we get a chance.

Michal

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Actually my son is the one that moved. I live in Clayton nc. The boat is stored in Hampstead. You are right, Hampstead is great, we will be moving there when we get a chance.
ohhh I see. Well if you are thinking about moving you may want to jump on it soon. This area is blowing up like crazy.

Alfred58

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
We are starting to look at what’s available and you are right, prices are skyrocketing.

jetboatjay

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Glad to see you kept the boat. Great choice of a Yamaha.....(see picture below...) :D

Boat and Acura first day 2021.jpg