• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 252Se Finally home ! Wax question ??

YamPat

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Got my new baby today !

i want to wax it for the summer ...

what kind of wax should i use on a new Boat ?

Attachments

• FB527233-9C71-4BBB-A1C5-52EBE69652BF.jpeg
    FB527233-9C71-4BBB-A1C5-52EBE69652BF.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Another Rejex user here, I use it on the boat and the vehicles. Just applied it to the boat on Saturday morning (I don't boat on Memorial Day weekend, too many idiots at the ramps/on the water).

what kind of wax should i use on a new Boat ?
First wash the boat to remove any manufacturing chemicals and oils. Then use any kind of wax you prefer.

I now use Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax - spray on wet, buff off dry. Fastest and easiest wax I've ever used, and gives good lasting protection. It dries clear which is great if you get some on the window frame or tower or rubrail, etc. - no white residue. You can even use it on the windows it's that clear.

Back