• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 AR 195 wake tower rack

aliagilan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Hey guys, very new here, I need a swivel rack the fits my tower that holds 1 wake surf board and 1 wakeboard

please advise!! amazon finds are VERY welcome!

Last edited:
I bought this one- Yamaha Wakeboard Tower Racks for Reverse Arch/Forward Swept Boat Towers, Quick Release, Slalom Ski, Wakesurf, Kneeboard, Surfboard, and Combo Racks - OEM Quality - 6061 Aluminum https://a.co/d/66wHyPj

Fits good and ships fast. I believe they have a swivel option as well. Only downside is a ridiculous restock charge so don’t buy 2 like me when 1 will suffice lol.

I don't have a specific link for you, but I have a Reborn rack that swivels and it's worked well for me. It was much less expensive than some of the other brands when I got it a few years ago.

I don't have a specific link for you, but I have a Reborn rack that swivels and it's worked well for me. It was much less expensive than some of the other brands when I got it a few years ago.
I'll second that, no link, but I went with reborn for the kneeboard/wakeboard combo with swivel wakeboard rack - Reborn and it has held up well so far.

Back