• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2022 Yamaha 212SD Venice, FL 15 Hours - $65,000 OBO

jonarhoads

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
Hey All,

Selling my dream boat after my family decided to move to Florida. This boat was barn kept for most of it's life. We brought it to Florida thinking we would use it down here (just moved), but have opted to join a boat club. This boat has never touched Salt Water, fresh water only (we moved here from Indiana).

This is high end version of the 21 foot models, that features the drive technology, making docking a breeze, along with stainless steel finishes and the large 12.3" Connext touch screen. See promotional video here on the 2022 21' series.

Other quick hitters
  • Engines have 15 Hours
  • Original Tandem Axel Trailer Included
  • Only one owner
  • Paid in full, title in hand
  • Has only been in fresh water
  • Stored in inside storage for most of it's life
  • Serviced at 10 hours at an authorized Yamaha dealer
  • Still under Factor Warranty until October 18th. You can purchase Y.E.S. Warranty if you desire to extend it.
  • Comes with Yamaha OEM Cover (hard to find), Coast Guard Starter Safety Kit, Dock Lines, Fenders, basically everything you need to get started
  • Installed Super Magnum AK-19 DELUXE for even more control in the water
  • Cleaned after each use, well taken care of
  • Will take off registration and boat name vinyl so it's ready to go
Just let me know if you have any questions. Thanks All!

0.JPEG1.JPEG2.JPEG3.JPEG5.JPEG7.JPEG9.JPEG12.JPEG13.png14.png

Last edited:

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Honestly the boat clubs are pure trash. I would keep the boat if you have the means. 5k down, $400 a month, can't be out past sunset, only 2-3 holidays a year, plus the boats are pretty crappy.... not worth it at all IMO.

Also - keep on the registration numbers. Those stay the same in FL when transferring ownership.

jonarhoads

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
I hear ya. I think it’s preferential. If I knew we were moving to Florida, I would have likely gotten an outboard and or center console. Bought the boat while living in Indiana. Was a blast on Norris Lake.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I hear ya. I think it’s preferential. If I knew we were moving to Florida, I would have likely gotten an outboard and or center console. Bought the boat while living in Indiana. Was a blast on Norris Lake.
I live right on the Gulf, nothing wrong with the Yamaha in salt. It’s probably the most popular boat at the sandbars.

jonarhoads

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
Yeah, seems fun. The problem I’m seeing is the marinas over here aren’t that big into storing Jet Boats due to how easy it use to nuke the engine when flushing it out and the flush out process being more cumbersome in general. I live in an HOA, so taking it back to my house to flush it out is a no go, hence why I haven’t let it touch the salt water. All of the marinas are wanting to work on the outboards.

Sidebar, my buddy took me over to Egmont Key on his boat (by you), was absolutely amazing place to hang out. I’ll be boating out of Cape Haze (a little south of Venice). Seems like it has good proximity to a lot of things. They have the bocca sandbar area, but I don’t know if anything will compare to Egmont, I’m a bit jealous. 🤣

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Another option is outdoor RV storage. Not sure what the places are technically called. Not the convenience of a marina, but also 1/2 or 1/3rd of the price. Around here for $200/month I can get a covered parking slip in a gated property with water and power.

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
What a great looking boat. You could always trade out the trailer for a galvanized one if you can find storage. If you decide to go with an outboard because of dry racking, Chaparral sure makes some nice boats for not much more money.

Good luck with the sale!

Jim

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I really want you to sell this so I can quite trying to figure out how to afford it.
LOL, :D

Fortunately, it's not on a galvanized trailer, otherwise I would be trying to figure out how to afford it as well.

Jim

RTCAT72

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Is your boat in Florida or Indiana?

jonarhoads

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
Hey all, I decided to keep the boat. Sorry for the late replies. Good point on the galvanized trailer, that may be an upgrade in my future. So far, we haven't dipped the trailer in the salt water, we forklift instead.