• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 Yamaha SX195 Seat Pedestal Replacement

DNCA

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
My OEM seat height is too short and does not adjust. Has anyone with the sane boat found a suitable replacement?

Current floor to seat height is ~7 inches.

Attachments

Jerlane

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We replaced both pedestals on our 195s and it was one of the easiest and best upgrades I’ve done. My wife and I both love the added height.
Here’s what we got:
Springfield Marine | 2-7/8" Series | Heavy Duty 9" Fixed Height Pedestal | Anodized (1280109-MAL)

I ordered them from Cascade Depot, but their website has been down for a while and I wonder if they are out of business? Should be available elsewhere.
BTW, I ordered the 9” base and figured I could cut them down if they were too high. We’ve left them as is and like the height.