• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2023 AR220 for Sale in Atlanta, Ga $70K

msalling1234

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
2023 Yamaha AR 220 - Less than 15 hours on it. Just completed first 10 hour Maintenance. Stored in doors and covered. New $5000 stereo system installed, 10 in sub and 8 in tower speakers. Yamaha cover included. Trailer included. Also includes Yamaha 5 yr extended warranty ($5k) Also installed thrust vector. Boat is immaculate. Waited over a yr on waiting list to get boat. I decided I want a fishing boat, so looking to sell. If your looking for a yamaha jet boat, the waiting list is about a yr, so let me know if interested. I can get more pictures as well.

Attachments

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not sure your location but most dealers have 2024 ar220s in stock now. No more waiting lists like there were over a year ago.
Good luck with your sale

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
2023 Yamaha AR 220 - Less than 15 hours on it. Just completed first 10 hour Maintenance. Stored in doors and covered. New $5000 stereo system installed, 10 in sub and 8 in tower speakers. Yamaha cover included. Trailer included. Also includes Yamaha 5 yr extended warranty ($5k) Also installed thrust vector. Boat is immaculate. Waited over a yr on waiting list to get boat. I decided I want a fishing boat, so looking to sell. If your looking for a yamaha jet boat, the waiting list is about a yr, so let me know if interested. I can get more pictures as well.
There is no waiting list anymore for most 2024 boats, and if they don't have them they are coming in all the time now, plus there are great discounts on left over 2023's. Many dealers have in stock 2024. Will see them at boat show today ready for purchase and delivery. Honestly your price is high and the YES warranty is not $5000 it is half that and dealers are offering discounts again on fees, setup and some off MSRP. Would recommend if you are looking to sell quick you knock off at least $10k especially now in the fall. You may get a bit more in the spring but with inventory going up and demand softening and the multitude of used low hour Yamaha's going up for sale it may be tougher.

Great Looking boat though!!

Last edited:

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
The price is the price - no comment there. I will say one thing to consider is it will be very hard to sell a boat above value to anyone not paying cash. Banks are getting very strict.