• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy 21 to 24ft Yamaha Boat

Sealegs89

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Had a deal fall through, so I’m back boat shopping. Originally, I thought I’d like to buy new, but have made my mind up on used.

Will consider all years as long as the boat has been well cared for. Looking within a few hours of Southern, Ohio. Would consider driving further though

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Had a deal fall through, so I’m back boat shopping. Originally, I thought I’d like to buy new, but have made my mind up on used.

Will consider all years as long as the boat has been well cared for. Looking within a few hours of Southern, Ohio. Would consider driving further though
I am preparing to sell ours. 2014 242 ls, 184 hrs, and everything comes with it, from ropes to lily pad, basically a plug and go boat. Pm me for more details, have not even posted it yet.

gallobg

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I was just at Buckeye Sports Center up near Cleveland today. They just got in a gorgeous 212x, looked to be 2018 or 2019. It’s not on the website yet but in the show room. Call them for details.

Sealegs89

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I was just at Buckeye Sports Center up near Cleveland today. They just got in a gorgeous 212x, looked to be 2018 or 2019. It’s not on the website yet but in the show room. Call them for details.
Thanks for the lead! The x model may be more than I’m looking for price wise, but I’ll check it out

Ponyboy212

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I am a little bit more than a couple hours away but I am selling my 06 AR210 in Oklahoma. Super clean always well maintained. Definitely the cleanest you will find for a 2006. Around 280 hrs on both engines. Pm if interested. Thanks and good luck!

Attachments

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
^ Just listed my 2014- but an too more than a few hours lol

andyE

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We have a 2013 242 Limited S we will be selling for a new 255XD. Located in NE Alabama. Kept indoors over winter. New Mooring cover and Bimini top.

bhutto

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

what’s your budget?

bthessel

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am considering selling my 2009 AR230 for a newer boat, boat’s at Lake Cumberland. Don’t know what your range on price/year is.

ripler

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I can confirm the 212X is still there. I'm shopping for a new wake boat and was there today. If I find the right boat in stock I'm going to be selling my boat soon, if I need to order I'll be selling near the end of the season. I have a pristine 2010 SX210.

johnbombo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I can confirm the 212X is still there. I'm shopping for a new wake boat and was there today. If I find the right boat in stock I'm going to be selling my boat soon, if I need to order I'll be selling near the end of the season. I have a pristine 2010 SX210.
I'm looking for a 210!

Nick Hughes

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm in Columbus and will be selling my 2015 242 at the end of the season, mid September. If that works for you, send me a message. 177hours, upgrades listed in my signature. Seadek was just installed this spring. Interior is flawless, couple of gelcoat scratches on the bow as I learned to drive a jet in year 1. Won't be putting it on the market officially till I'm done for the season.

BldnFrdm

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I’ve got a 2011 AR240 I was considering selling. I’m just north of Cincinnati and could easily have you take a look if you’re interested. The attached pic is one I took this past weekend on my way to Cumberland. PM me if interested.

Attachments

Stif1

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can you tell me how much you need for the AR240? We live just south of Lima and may be looking. Thanks

BldnFrdm

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Sorry...I decided not to sell mine. I can’t find anything I’d want to replace it with right now that’s in my price range so I’m just going to hold on to this one. Good luck with the search!

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Somebody just posted a 242 limited S for sale 36K 2013 I believe. Under 100 hrs