• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff 210/212 (incomplete) carpet set - Free, just cover shipping

spatty99

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
upload_2016-6-20_15-30-52.pngI have a used grey carpet set (incomplete) from a 2008 212X.
Includes all pieces except for the rearmost rectangular locker cover piece (between the storage area and helm).
I think it will fit any 2006 to 2010 210 or 212 series boats, but don't know for sure.
Really good condition, no stains, tears, etc (looks way better than pic after being hosed down).
I ended up just buying a complete set when I couldn't find a spare for the missing piece.
Free to a good home, just cover the cost of shipping (from Orlando).

mcdavemp5

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hi, please confirm if these have found a good home? Years ago I know, but who knows :) cheers.