• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

22 sx 190 distance

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
How far can the 2022 Yamaha sx 190 go on a full tanks

All depends how fast you are going and the conditions

Yea we just trying to gage an average, at like 25-30 miles per hour.

Yea we just trying to gage an average, at like 25-30 miles per hour.

I average 3.2 miles per gallon cruising at that speed. 40 gallon tank. I would say about 100 miles with a comfortable reserve.

I've done just under 75mi on mostly dead flat water in my '17 AR190. Cruised around 30-ish mph. Low fuel light came on as she was idling waiting to put in on the trailer.

~23mi on Old HIckory Lake, then ~50mi round trip to Downtown Nashville and back. Spent about 2hrs in the cold/rain idling at the end as well.

https://jetboaters.net/threads/anyone-local-to-nashville-cumberland-river.19316/page-2#post-339291 <--That post discusses the fuel burn I was seeing.

When I say Dead Flat water.....this is what it looked like for the whole trip:
1657908867914.png <--click for larger image

I know there have been a couple 190's that have made the Bimini Crossing. I want to say that's around 60miles off shore with TOUGH conditions along the way (at least for a 19' boat). I don't think they run out of fuel on that crossing however I know many carry spare just in case.

Here's the BoatTest.com page on the 2019 SX190. LINK I don't believe that there's a functionality difference between the 2019 and the 2022.

Back