• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

252 Interior Color Options?

ken4motion

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
So, crazy thinking on my part but for us prospective 252 buyers, are we pretty much going to be stuck with a brown/tan/beige interior???

scbruet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
So, crazy thinking on my part but for us prospective 252 buyers, are we pretty much going to be stuck with a brown/tan/beige interior???
No, the black boat has a gray interior. Blue has the tan. I have a black 252se on order.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
As far as I know you cannot pick your interior. Pick the boat and color and it picks you. No options. Same on all Yamaha boats. No customization.

scbruet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
That’s what I understand as well

ken4motion

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Thanks guys...I wish they had the 252 in the 2020 242SE slate blue and white color scheme....clean and simple.....don't get me wrong, black is beautiful but such high maintenance on a boat!!!

scbruet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Yeah, I was hoping they released a white as well. That’s the one I picked out last year, but then they ran out of supply. I don’t love the tan interior so I’ve got to go with the black boat.

ken4motion

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Yeah, I was hoping they released a white as well. That’s the one I picked out last year, but then they ran out of supply. I don’t love the tan interior so I’ve got to go with the black boat.
So my story is that I had a 2014 SX190 in Yacht Blue for over 6 summers...beautiful color but marks, scratches, dings, chips, waves, etc...give me all white with a small line of color! That 242SE is absolutely perfect! lol I may just have to get a nice used one instead of a new black boat!1213977_1582923218_BLU.jpg

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah, I love the color of my 2020 AR210 Yacht Blue, but I am always rubbing it with a cloth. When I go out in the drive to do something, I see another smudge and go fetch the Hot Sauce and micro fiber. Looks awesome when shined with the wet look though. The water spots kill me, although since I have been using a spot free car wash it has been like night and day keeping the spots off of her. Something with less exterior maintenance would be better.

20200726_143929.jpg