• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

252S Tower Speakers

German59731

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Ok this may have been covered already but I want to see if anyone has added tower speakers to the stock radio and amp set up on the 252s. Specifically what I’ve noticed is on the transom control there are four level controls. One for sub, one for inside, one for transom speakers, and finally the last one if you push it brings up a tower zone on the screen. However this zone is not accessible from the screen you HAVE to use the 4th button on the transom control. I feel like this HAS to be a programming issue. Has anyone had any luck addding the tower speakers and having Yamaha or yourself program it to use this “hidden” zone? I really want to avoid the high input route and use the stock setup.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Tower speakers should have their own dedicated amp.

No luck on programming. The 12" screen doesn't even have the pin outs. If I had a wiring diagram I would attempt to pin and see what happens.

However some people have had luck getting into the Service Screen on the 12" and changing the model of the boat to a XE, which turns on the tower speaker zone. However you lose other features such as the shower control (and still would have to pin the outputs).