• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

255XD Scupper

DaveShip55

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I know this has been beaten to death, but I just wanted to see if anyone has changed out the scupper on the 255 Series boats yet? Looks like I’ll be re-sealing the clean out port component, so I figure I might as well replace the Scupper while I have it all open.
Just checking to see if the Attwood 1-1-2” Stainless Steel barbed one works on the new 255’s?…. I figure they’re probably all the same for all the different models, but I thought I’d ask first.
Thanks in advance!
-Dave

new scupper on a brand new boat?

new scupper on a brand new boat?
Exactly, I have not heard of a scupper failing on the later generation hulls. I'm not the least bit worried about mine, and it's the first gen 242ls.

If your in there - why not? Plastic to stainless.
I guess so! I still have my plastic scupper on my 2020, no issues and (after sealing the stupid anchor locker drain) I'm dry as a bone when recovering.

I guess so! I still have my plastic scupper on my 2020, no issues and (after sealing the stupid anchor locker drain) I'm dry as a bone when recovering.

I think on the 24s it took 5+ years for them to start failing, so I guess time will tell.

Yeah, I’m sure my plastic one will be fine for the near future…. 5 or so years, but heck, I figured I might as well change it out now seeing as how I’ll have that whole area opened up.
Just wanted to make sure the 1-1/2” Attwood (I think like 5” long) will fit the new 25’ series. (I’d just look through the access hatch on my boat, but it’s 5 hours away…. LMAO!)

Back