• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

25ft Snap Cover Pole Parts Number

jetezlayz

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length
Does anyone have the front and back pole parts number handy? My dealer installed snap covers for our 2023 252xe, but for some reason did not give us our poles. I don’t wanna use the mooring all season.

Our 2021 252SE had them, and new cover has the spot for them to go. So trying to make this as easy as possible on getting the right parts. My guess is they’re sitting somewhere in the service department of my dealer.

Last edited: