• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

275 Floor Mats? options?

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
i saw the floor mats for the 275...I've been looking for something snap-in that is not carpet that does not cost $1000 bucks...This seemed interesting..Any thoughts on what this material is like and where could one get it?

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It's a woven vinyl material. I think it looks pretty good compared to carpet. They talk about it at the 2:58 mark in this video....

Here's a good look at it as well....

image.png

Last edited:

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I saw the 2019 242x has woven material carpet at the boat show. It is striped pattern vs diamonds. I like it a lot better than seadek.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If it doesn’t retain water it’s going to be an upgrade over carpet. With it being vinyl that should help with the soggy feeling that carpet tends to be after one trip in the boat after a swim. However vinyl also tends to heat up so it will be interesting to hear owners thoughts of this new material. Personally I think it looks good. I’m still more of a fan of seadek and gator step materials as they are just so easy to clean and dry on their own but this stuff looks to be a nice upgrade over marine carpet.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
No, I think that’s the 242LtdSE. The X still had the snapin seadek, I thought? I was just sitting on it on Sat, now I can’t quite remember. Lol

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length