• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

3rd straight day of rain in Ca.

Brmorganjr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm bored off my ass, was plan'n on get'n da boat out an put'n in new plugs, put da battery in, run it some....but NOOOOOO!!!!! We need da rain, but do dat chit on work days! Already been fused at by da wife...I was stand'n in da rain vacuum'n da spa...."Get out of the rain before you get sick!" I'm a coonass wit web feet, I don't care if I get wet!.....Yeah, na I'm just able to sit outside here an watch da rain.....I'm go'n stir crazy!!!!

Mel or Stacey can translate if ya need it....

Last edited:

Brmorganjr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
An someone let me know if da video works...

Brmorganjr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Figured it would, not sure how ta get a video I take on here yet...

Brmorganjr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
:winkingthumbsup" LOL....I'm soaked and I didn't get caught this time....just need to dry some before she comes checks on me....OH and hope she don't notice the mess down here from me sneak'n up on the deck wit da broom to clean it off...

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I guess great minds think alike. I've been working on the pool the last few days too. At least I'm getting it filled up for free :cool: I just hope that our lakes are filling up with all this rain!!!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Throw a couple extra chlorine tabs in...I always got algae with heavy rain! @Brmorganjr I am not sure on the video...I will link Bruce and see. @Bruce would you 'splain to Bill how to link his video, I don't know exactly what the problem is. I have loaded a video as has bill, but not sure what the issue is now.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You're right Mel. I just drained and re-filled a few days ago, now I'm trying to get all the chemical levels right.

Brmorganjr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Chemical levels are a constant issue...normally due to evaporation here....this time is just different, but all will be way out after this....LOL

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Its headed our way! No pool, would you have it dump about 8' of water in Ray Roberts!

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Quit bragging about that rain, Bill! :mad::mad:

Brmorganjr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Jeff just showed up, says he filled 3 5gal buckets sit'n out today to make mash for another run....LOL

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Jeff just showed up, says he filled 3 5gal buckets sit'n out today to make mash for another run....LOL
:jawdrop:Holy shine batman!:doctor:Call the Dr.!:winkingthumbsup" I have never tasted any of that...:woot:

Brmorganjr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Weather still won't let me play with her, I did go stare at her all covered up for a little while. Wife got me to do a few honey do's......now I'm just have'n a nutritious lunch....yeap...hot pork rinds and cold beer!

HawkTX

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wish we could get some of that rain in Texas!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
ha ha...I am still in my pj's! It was 80F here yesterday...currently freezing rain and sleet...18F!!! ugh. I am making cowlick chili today!

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just hope the desert got enough rain to keep some mud around for this weekend! Been a while since I got more than dust on the tires.

jdonalds

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm bored off my ass, was plan'n on get'n da boat out an put'n in new plugs, put da battery in, run it some....but NOOOOOO!!!!! We need da rain, but do dat chit on work days! Already been fused at by da wife...I was stand'n in da rain vacuum'n da spa...."Get out of the rain before you get sick!" I'm a coonass wit web feet, I don't care if I get wet!.....Yeah, na I'm just able to sit outside here an watch da rain.....I'm go'n stir crazy!!!!

Mel or Stacey can translate if ya need it....
Hi Bill, As you likely know I'm living in Redding now and we've had five straight days of rain here. Since Wednesday I've recorded 6.68" of rain in our back yard. Certainly this is welcome but so far this season (since July) we've only had a total of 16". Seasonal average for my house is about 45" so we are still way behind. Lake Shasta is finally rising but is still down 122 feet from full pool; there is little likelihood that it will fill this year. In fact we'll be lucky if it is only down 100 feet when the rain stops.

Brmorganjr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I know Castaic Lake is way down also